Our rides are now open!
For your safety and the safety of our staff, these are some of the measures we have implemented on our rides:
1. All gear will be disinfected before use. There will be hand sanitizer provided to all riders before and after handling our gear.
2. Social distancing measures will be practiced until further notice.
3. We have limited our capacity to eight (8) riders for Trail Rides and four (4) riders for Running Rides.
4. Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free.
5. We do not accept walk-ups, all bookings must be made prior. No refund policy for no-shows. Cancellations must be made previous day before closing time to receive a refund. Cash payment available at time of arrival. All bookings require credit card to reserve. Card will be charged at time of reservation unless using cash.
6. All guests will be required to wear a face mask.
Please visit https://www.cdc.gov/ for more information COVID-19 illness.
We look forward to seeing you outside on the trail!
Thank you kindly,
Luke and the barn critters